In Person training is a Premium and Enterprise tier feature that enables Administrators to track training that is done either in-person or via a webinar.
Creating a Live Training in Mindflash
- From the Home page, click "Modules" from the Left Navigation. Next, click "Create Module" button. Select “In Person” to create a live training.
- Name the “In Person” Training and add brief description from the Manage Tab. Click "Save" button.
- On the Settings Tab click "Edit" button. Next, decide whether or not to give trainees scores for this training. Then, click "Save" button
- From the Home page, click "Courses" from the Left Navigation. Next, click "Create Course" button.
- Name course and provide a course description. Click the Save button.
- Once you have saved the course you will click on the “Modules” tab to add the module to the course. Select “Add Module” in the upper right hand side of the screen.
- Next you will locate the module In Person Training in the list of available modules. Select the module and click “Add Item” to add the module to the course.
- Once you have added the module to the course you will want to assign it. To assign the course you will select the orange “Invite” bottom in the upper left hand corner. Select the option to assign the In Person training to either “Existing”, or “New trainees”
- Once the trainee list has populated you will select the trainee or trainees who are need to be marked complete for attending the In Person training by checking the box next to the required names. Next you will select the yellow “Invite” button located in the lower left hand of the screen.
All of the Live Training data is available under the Analytics tab in the Left Navigation.