Creating courses on Mindflash is easy. Just upload any of the following file types and Mindflash will turn them into web content.
- Powerpoint (including animation, audio and embedded video)
- Microsoft Word (including Office 2010)
- Adobe Acrobat PDF
- All major video types (examples: .mov, .mp4, .avi, etc)
- Youtube clips
- GoToMeeting recordings
- Adobe Captivate 7, 8, 9 (Available for Premium and Enterprise tier)
- Articulate Storyline 1 and 2 (Available for Premium and Enterprise tier)
Just upload your files and Mindflash turns them into web content. You can combine different file types to make a great course. You can even add quizzes from within Mindflash. As long as each file you upload is under 350MB each, you are fine. There is no limit on the number of files in a course.
Audio can be recorded within Mindflash to enhance Powerpoint slides, Word documents or PDFs.
Keywords: file size, filesize, file type