Most trainees receive an email invitation. When you click the link in your email, you will be asked to set your password.
Note that passwords must contain at least 8 characters, one uppercase and lowercase letter, number, and symbol.
You can then use this email and password combination to review your course or take additional courses.
If you already have a Mindflash account but don't remember your password, reset your password.
Once you are in your course, you can use these controls:
1. This is the right paddle which will take you to the next slide in the course
2. This is the "drawer" which brings up the slides in the course. It allows you to easily review the content. You cannot jump ahead to content you have not viewed.
3. If the trainer has enabled this option, you will be able to send a message to the trainer.
If you view a video or a slide with animation or audio, you will see additional player controls below:
1. This is the "Pause" and "Play" toggle button.
2. This is the "Mute" and "Unmute" toggle button.
3. This restarts the video from the beginning
4. Shows you which quality the video is playing in and allows you to change it if you want. By default, we show you the highest quality stream we have and that your screen size supports.
5. Enables you to go into full-screen mode.
If the trainer has included quizzes, the quiz page will tell you the number of questions in the quiz and the number of tries you have. Select the correct answer and click the "Submit" button. There are different quiz types and formats, so your quiz may look different from the image here.
If your response is correct, you will see green check marks and status. You can now click the right paddle to continue.
If your response is incorrect, your response and the status will be indicated in red. You may have the option of viewing the correct answer and/or trying again depending on what the trainer has enabled. You can click on the right paddle to continue.
Note: If there is a handout with the course, this will be available in three areas. Trainee Dashboard, (Click House Icon), Introduction slide (First Slide), and Recap slide (Final Slide).