Updated 7/22/15: The following are some known issues for Mindflash App for Salesforce. These items are being addressed by Mindflash during the beta period.
- Inviting trainees to a course or series more than once is possible and will create 2 records in Salesforce
- Inviting large quantities of trainees to a course may generate an error. 100 contacts to 1 course at the same time, or 50 contacts to 2 courses.
- Salesforce portals with over 10,000 contacts and users will not display the contacts and users in the Invitation Wizard. Use the search function to narrow down the results.
- Very large Mindflash portals may experience an initial data sync failure due to API limitations with different editions of Salesforce.
- An error may occur when you attempt to disconnect Mindflash from the Setup tab. Please contact Mindflash for assistance.
- Reporting: Some data points related to Mindflash are displayed as "participation". You can search for "participation" to view this data, or add it to an existing report
- Series reports will be updated once all the courses in the series are completed.