In the even that the Setup tab in the Mindflash Salesforce app displays an error such as "Not Found", you should check your permission settings outlined below.
Setting User Permissions in Salesforce
- You will need to setup permissions in Salesforce to allow your users to access the Mindflash application in Salesforce. This will ensure you provide access to the correct user role types in Salesforce.
- As a Salesforce administrator, navigate to the Setup drop down in Salesforce.
- Under Administrative Setup on the left column, select “Manage Apps” then choose “Connected Apps”
- Here you will see the Mindflash App. Click on ‘Edit’ under “Mindflash Application”
- Under the oAuth Policies for ‘Permitted Users’, select “Admin approved users are pre-authorized’. Click Save at the bottom.
- You will be taken back to the previous screen, where you will need to click “Mindflash Application”. Under the Profile section, click “Manage Profile”. Here is where you can select the user profile types you choose to provide access to the Mindflash Application. Example: Selecting “System Administrator” allows only users in Salesforce whom have the profile of System Administrator to have access to the Mindflash App in Salesforce. Click Save at the bottom.
Reconnecting your Mindflash account with Salesforce
- To Reconnect your Mindflash account, navigate back to the "Setup" tab in the Mindflash App in Salesforce. Click "Reconnect to Mindflash", and follow the on screen instructions to reconnect.
- You can also click "Disconnect" and then try to connect again with your Mindflash Admin credentials.